Saturday, May 17, 2014

Going to Haiti on a Medical Mission Trip

Well, it is time for us to make our annual Medical Mission Trip to Port-au-Prince and I am getting excited.  At the end of our clinics we plan to see and bond with our boys for 3-4 days and we can not wait.  I hope to have lots of good pictures. 

The silence on our paperwork is still deafening.  There is not much we can do on this as we wait for IBESR to finish our paperwork.  On facebook I see and hear the frustration of so many families who are waiting like us and I feel for them.  But in reality there is nothing we can do but wait.   This is one of those times that you give everything over to GOD and try not to worry over things that we have no control.  I did not realize how much a heart full of worry can almost make you crazy.

Jesus said, "Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?" Matthew 6:27

I can't make myself taller so why should I think I can move this paperwork.  We will continue to leave it in GOD's hands and pray every day.   During this time we will do our part.  We went for our re-fingerprinting in Memphis, TN and it was a beautiful spring day.  We have a routine now and went to Waffle House which is very close to this center.  Our home study will have to be re-done this summer and a new I-600A completed for September.  Onward we go.

This is us at the USCIS building in Memphis getting ready for fingerprinting.

 
 
The next time we post we will back from Haiti and I will have a lot of good pictures of our boys and I can't wait to share them with you.
 
Miskellys


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment