Thursday, November 28, 2013

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our family and friends.   We have so much to be thankful for because GOD has blessed us so much.   As I sit with a full belly, watching the Dallas Cowboys beat Oakland on a beautiful Thanksgiving day with all my family around, laughing, playing and doing what families do,  I cannot help but be thankful.  I know our life is not perfect, no one's life is, but we are blessed far beyond most.  I can not help but think about our Haitian boys and hoping that this will be there last Thanksgiving without us and next year they can be here with us.  I have no idea what they did for Thanksgiving dinner today but I know they are well taken care of until we get them.  We want them with us as soon as possible and this is my Thanksgiving prayer.

Here are Thanksgiving/Christmas pictures early for us to enjoy.  I hope that everyone's Thanksgiving has been awesome.


                                          Davidson, Darby, and Cherdinor 2013


                                          Davidson and Cherdinor 2013

                                          Davidson and Cherdinor 2013


                                                        Davidson 2013


                                                        Cherdinor 2013


                                                       Davidson, Darby, and Cherdinor 2013


                                            Davidson, Darby, and Cherdinor 2013


                                           Davidson, Darby, and Cherdinor 2013


                                           Davidson, Darby, and Cherdinor 2013

We took these pictures in June when we were there but I have been saving them to post around Christmas and could not wait any longer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment